There are several types of rubbish clearance needed in London:
- Residential London rubbish clearance
- Garden waste clearance
- Commercial waste disposal
- Business and office waste clearance
The council doesn’t deal with all of these types of rubbish and also limits the amount of waste and size of items it will take care of.
Other London rubbish clearance challenges
Some of the other challenges facing London rubbish clearance are:
- Parking problems – even if you decide to take your own rubbish to the tip you may find it difficult to get parked nearby enough.
- Congestion – there is more traffic in London than can easily be handled and so congestion and traffic jams can make it difficult to get to the nearest tip.
- Skip hire – while a skip may seem like a good solution for large amounts of rubbish, it is often difficult to find somewhere to put the skip and even if you do you will probably need a permit
London rubbish clearance solutions
So what is the solution? One of the simplest options is to use a company like London Junk. Whether it is residential, garden, office or commercial waste, we will collect at your convenience and dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way. The prices we quote are all inclusive, so you don’t have to worry about hidden extras such as parking fees or fines or congestion charges.
Let us take the headache out of London rubbish clearance for you. Call London Junk today or book our London rubbish clearance services online.